Sustainability as a guideline
Our products are designed in Helsinki and responsibly manufactured in Europe, mainly in Estonia and Finland, using carefully selected European fabrics. In the creation of our products, we place a special emphasis on an excellent feel of the fabrics and long-lasting design and materials. The clothes are easy to wear and care. These are our cornerstones.
The design process starts from the selection of material. Natural materials are close to our hearts. We are constantly looking for better and more sustainable choices to ensure long life for the garments and also enabling reuse and recycling after the first cycle.
We aim for mindfully designed styles that hopefully become the favorite garments for our customers and are worn for years to come. Timeless styles that last from season to season. Building blocks for conscious woman's wardrobe that can be combined with the previous purchases.
Our production partners are long-term artisan professionals who manufacture each piece with love and pride. As our production takes place very near to Helsinki in the Baltic Countries we are able to visit and meet with the production personally regularly. Many of them have been working with us for several years.
Our guidelines are:
- We use responsibly manufactured, high-quality European materials.
- We prefer natural materials and alternative ecological material choices.
- In design process we emphasis timeless design, longevity and versatility.
- We produce in small quantities to avoid excess stock.
- Our production takes place close in Estonia and Finland.
- Our production partners are carefully selected and long-term partners.
- We advice for responsible product care to minimize the carbon footprint and maximize the lifetime of the garment.
- We offer more sustainable delivery choices for webshop orders.
- Deliveries are packed with recyclable paper and cardboard packages avoiding the use of plastic.